WhatsApp Banned Support Email Template



Step 1 – Delete or uninstall your current WhatsApp account. Downloading or installing the most recent version of Whatsapp from the Play Store.

Step 2 – Now that WhatsApp is installed, open it and insert your mobile number. An error notice will appear on the screen.

Step 3 – From the display message, select the “Support”.

Step 4 – Write your issue or problem and include a screenshot of what it shows, as well as your phone number.

Step 5 – This is the final step. Scroll to the bottom after clicking “Next.”

Step 6 – Select “This isn’t a solution to my issue.”

Step 7 – Use support@whatsapp.com to share a service email.



Dear WhatsApp Team, 


I am writing this letter to request your assistance in recovering my banned WhatsApp account.

My account was banned on [date and My banned Whatsapp Number  is {+94771234578],

and I believe that it was a mistake. I have been a loyal user of WhatsApp for several years,

and I have always followed the terms and conditions of the service.

I do not believe that I have violated any of the rules, and I am eager to continue using WhatsApp

to stay in touch with my friends and family.


I understand that the ban on my account may have been due to an error,

and I would appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this matter.


I have included my phone number and any other relevant information in this letter,

and I am willing to provide additional information if needed.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help resolve this issue.

I am eager to get back to using WhatsApp and I appreciate your help in this matter.

Please recovery my Whatsapp number I want to Replace

Thank you for your attention to this matter.


 Sincerely,

PASIYA TECH YOUTUBER


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post